Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

Just saying hello...

Hey there mate. Welcome to ZI. Any questions please ask away.
    Last edited by blytm; 30 May, 2012, 23:26. Reason: Seriously?
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Re: New guy

Welcome to ZeroIn Chap!

Enjoy your time here

If you've not already have a quick gander at the rules: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...229#post910229

Any problems feel free to contact me or any of the Mod team and enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the madness mate !!!!!

Comment

welcome to the forum mate
          Originally posted by FireKnife
          Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

Hi guys and thanks for your warm welcome, I do have a question and you guys have probably been asked this question so much; I have done lots of research and watch many hours of YouTube videos.

I’m looking to purchase my first guns, I would like to say there is no budget but everyone does have their limits but let’s say that I have no limits.

For my side arm I’m looking at the ‘Tokyo Marui FN5-7’, do you of anything better?

For my sniper I’m looking at the L96 Warrior, again do you know of any better or problems with this gun.

Now this is where I’m really stuck, the assault rifle, I think I just need a few suggestions that I can look into, in order of preference I think what I’m looking for is; power, accuracy, ROF, capacity, modern style, I love the look of the full metal stuff, and I think for this gun electric would be best.

Comment

Good pistol choice.
              Good sniper choice (spend some money on upgrades though)
              And nearly any AEG that takes your fancy, they pretty much all work the same so its down to looks there!
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GSXR MARKY Find out more about GSXR MARKY
              Working...
              X