Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from sussex

Hi just thought id say hello!

My names Ash and over the last year or so ive been really getting into airsoft. Ive been slowly building up my equipment and currently have a lightly modded Src G36k and a cyma p226. I live near eastbourne in sussex and after looking round on the internet i havent found any skirmishing sites locally that seem very good. One of my mates live just round the corner from tactical warfare so whenever i have a saturday off i make my way up.

Im one of those peole that always has to be tinkering with something so if im not taking my car apart its one of my guns! Ive changed the hop unit on my g36 for a better plastic one and also changed the hop rubber and mag well too. My next plan is to either by a m16 and do a dmr build or modify the g36k into a full size rifle/marksmen rifle. i'm aiming for the best accuracy/range i can get without going above 330fps.

Anyway Hi guys

Re: Newbie from sussex

Welcome dude, there isn't any sites in east Sussex unfortunately the only one I know of Isn't worth your time money ect and you HAVE to rent!!

Probably the closest to you is F&O battle lakes in Frant just before Tonbridge wells, Would probably take about 40-50 minuets from Eastbourne. It's an excellent site, well worth the trip, if you can go abit further into Kent then you are spoilt for choice, only woodland sites though.

Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply.
      I know frant so will definately have to look into that one thanks!

Comment

Hey dude hows it going? Take it by change the magwell you mean you put a M4 magwell adaptor on it? If so what brand did you use? Ive got an ARES G36 and the only other mags that work in it are SRC so im assuming the same magwell converter will work. I bought a magwell adaptor for a TM but it doesnt fot properly. Anyways happy 'softing mate.
        Last edited by SP3CTER; 2 June, 2012, 15:29. Reason: incorrect spelling!
        sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Hi mate.
          Src use a different hop unit to all the other g36s in that it has the feed tube built into the hop as opposed to the mag well where the other have it so when i changed the hop i needed a magwell with the feed tube built in so just got a standard one. My src can take most other makes of mag with src ones actually being the most wobbly/prone to fall out.

I think the ares differences are the actual mag well. only the magazine attachment are different so you could use any converter and it should fit fine and youll be removing the only bit thats different. I do have a guide that shows how to use other make g36 mags in the ares if your intereasted?

Thanks Ash

Comment

there are 2 sites that i know of that are quite good in West Sussex, one being southdown airsoft and the other being elite action games' worthing site

Comment

Thanks for the info will have to look into those sites

Comment

No no no,mif you're in sussex, it's ground zero, or ****** *****. Their the only two you should ever bother checking out!

Comment

well ground zero and ****** ***** arent in sussex. bit awkward.....

Comment

I definately want to try ground zero at some point but its over 100 miles away and combat sout is 75. As good as both places sound im usually knakered after a decent skirmish and dont fancy a 2 hour plus drive each way lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BiasRacer Find out more about BiasRacer
                    Working...
                    X