Time to introduce myself, I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to introduce myself, I think.

Hello to all, I'm Richard, I've been registered to this forum since last November, roughly the same time I attended my first skirmish day.

While I'm still learning a thing or two about the basics of maintenance, and still fairly new to the great sport that is airsoft, I'm in no way new to shooting, as quite a few people have found out at my regular site :-D

As for loadouts and weapon choices, I have a U.S. Army loadout, which is a work in progress, that is my choice for a regular skirmish day, and for milsim weekenders, I wear the classic British DPM.

Now for weapons preferences and my style of play.

I currently have a small armoury of Western European, and U.S. weaponry, mainly H&K replicas, FN Herstal, and Springfield.

Now comes my style of play, if you will.

My style of play tends to be run and gun, but from time to time, I take great pleasure in being a sneaky little bigger, armed with just my socom pistol.

I recieved my UKARA membership back in February, and my first purchase was a Tokyo Marui MK.23 SOCOM pistol, as I am a big fan of the MGS (Metal Gear Solid) series, so some of my armoury reflects that.

As for planned loadouts once my regular loadout is finished, I'm planning on putting a PMC loadout together, as well as a USMC loadout.

I think that covers the basics.
    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Re: Time to introduce myself, I think.

Welcome along!

Comment

Re: Time to introduce myself, I think.

Hello and welcome to Zero In!
      Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
      www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3w151988 A craft beer drinking, occasional scruffy beard-growing, airsofter from London, living in Kent. Find out more about L3w151988
      Working...
      X