Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya all from Gadge

Heya

New to this forum but not to airsoft cant understand why its taken me so long to post here, i've bought guns off zero one for years!

I've been tinkering with airsoft pistols since about 1994 (the ones you used to make yourself out of a kit) but playing properly with AEGs since 2000.

I used to do quite a lot in the WWII airsoft scene and write for AI, these days I do articles for Airsoft Action and an moving really into Cold War and Wild West airsoft (odd mix i know....)

Looking forwards to seeing some interesting discussions here.

Cheers

Gadge

p.s. If anyone has any ideas for the magazine or maybe has an impression they'd like to get in print feel free to PM me, i'm a friendly guy!

Re: Hiya all from Gadge

welcome to the forum, do you still skirmish?
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Hiya all from Gadge

Yeah apart from a spell off with a back injury and an eye injury i've never really stopped skirmishing. I tend to be a bit slower and snipier these days as I cant really run for very long or hump loads of kit about with compacted vertebrae, tends to hurt like hell for days afterwards

I only tend to play themed weekenders these days for pleasure though. WWII, Nam, Wild West, Fallout etc.

I only tend to do open days when I'm doing a site review though as I dont get as much out of them as I used to.

Last 'skirmish' was the 'Afghanistan 83' weekender at UCAP sandpit about a month or so ago... awesome site!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
      Working...
      X