Greetings from a septic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a septic

I'm a long time lurker in the British Load out threads and have been inspired to set up an impression. I've learned a lot and hope to ask a few more questions specific to the look I'm going for as time goes on (1988 BOAR). Thanks for the great resource!

I've been playing for the last 14 years and am starting to lean more to the reenacting side of things than the weekend shoot 'em ups.

Re: Greetings from a septic

Septic eh... as in poo tank???

Welcome to the forums
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

A Septic, eh?

At least you bring with you a sense of humour!

Look up "Gadge Europa" in the members section as i seem to recall this being his preferred era.

Also "SBS Rusty" - another guy with a keen eye for detail. I think he goes for a slightly different era / campaigns, but he will certainly be in a position to sign post you if you need any help.

Comment

Hiya

Yeah always happy to help I help run a BAOR airsoft platoon that also is looking to branch out into doing some living history stuff too.

Rustys loadouts are awesome btw!

Comment

Will do. I intend to scratch together some photos in the near future and post them for the merciless shredding they will no doubt deserve but which will, I'm sure, be character building as well as enlightening equipment wise.

Septic...as in a grotty American, or poo tank as you prefer

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy View Post
            Septic...as in a grotty American, or poo tank as you prefer
            As in "septic tank" (which is a poo tank) as it was derogatory rhyming slang for "yank"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mercy Find out more about Mercy
            Working...
            X