Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Players in or Around Essex

Hey all,

Thought I would reintroduce myself on the forums as I've been away for quite some time now and have only just started getting back into skirmishing and airsoft as a whole. As the title says I'm from Essex and play mainly down at Billericay when I get the chance!

So yeah anyways if your from the same neck of the woods as me or even if your not then please feel free to comment on this thread or send me a PM, don't know many people who play airsoft nowadays!

All the best guys,

Dan
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Any Players in or Around Essex

Hi Druico, im form essex and play at billericay too, I look forwqards to seeing you there sometime. regards, Iratecabbie!

Comment

Hey mate!

Where abouts in Essex you from?
      Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

Il see you at skirmish sometime soon, good site I play there alot with team T A R D.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stalker View Post
          Il see you at skirmish sometime soon, good site I play there alot with team T A R D.
          Yeah I hope so! I'll be the guy on me own, as all my mates have now quit!

Comment

I'm also from Essex, will be at Billericay this weekend I hope; probably on my own this week as being in a team solely made up of Paramedics makes things difficult sometimes! haha, if you wanna catch up at the weekend; give me a PM - always nice to meet new players!

Aaron

Comment

Hi matey!

Ah that's cool. I'm not down their this weekend as its the War and Peace Show but I'm going up their the 28th so the following Saturday!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
                I'm also from Essex, will be at Billericay this weekend I hope; probably on my own this week as being in a team solely made up of Paramedics makes things difficult sometimes! haha, if you wanna catch up at the weekend; give me a PM - always nice to meet new players!

Aaron
                As in a team of ambulance paramedics?

Comment

Yeah, well I'm not paramedic trained, but work as what's known as an 'ECA/medic' in the ambulance services! There's normally 4 of us, the other 3 are paramedics!

Makes it useful if we were to hurt ourselves!

Comment

Yeah, well I'm not paramedic trained, but work as what's known as an 'ECA/medic' in the ambulance services! There's normally 4 of us, the other 3 are paramedics!

Makes it useful if we were to hurt ourselves!
                    Nice!
                    I take it you're all busy with the Olympics?
                    Is it the London ambulance you're with?

Comment

I am busy with the olympics yeah, I work for private medical companies.. the rest are with LAS yes!

Comment

I am busy with the olympics yeah, I work for private medical companies.. the rest are with LAS yes!
                        I thought that as you mentioned being an ECA as they now don't exist in the LAS - I think they now go for student paramedic..

Did you make it to the Skirmish cup at Billericay?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
                        Working...
                        X