Bosa's back baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosa's back baby!

After a long stint away (im sure some of the more avid zeroinners had noticed) i am now back on the case, what with the final year of Uni, Medical issues, both me and a close friend and a plethora of other annoying things im glad to say im back and you get to see my lovely gurning face once more.

Thats IF anyone gives a damn of course, im sure youve all enjoyed the peace

Speak soon fella's

Love Bal

p.s for anyone interested in my uni grades i got a 2:1 was really close to a first though oh well

Re: Bosa's back baby!

Yarrrr, now don't cause me any hassle on here!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Comment

Welcome back old chap. Perhaps the economy will repair itself now and world peace will be assured once again.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Welcome back Bosa :D Wondered where you had gone!

Comment

i was on a far away planet fighting aliens to protect the world as we know it

Comment

Yeah I've been to Swindon too.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                i was on a far away planet fighting aliens to protect the world as we know it
                Bradford?

Sadly enough i notice certain people are missing based on the fact things are quieter and posts make more sense :P

Comment

Haha my bad :p

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                    After a long stint away (im sure some of the more avid zeroinners had noticed) i am now back on the case, what with the final year of Uni, Medical issues, both me and a close friend and a plethora of other annoying things im glad to say im back and you get to see my lovely gurning face once more.

Thats IF anyone gives a damn of course, im sure youve all enjoyed the peace

Speak soon fella's

Love Bal

p.s for anyone interested in my uni grades i got a 2:1 was really close to a first though oh well
                    congrats mate:that's not a bad one 2:1, the worlds your lobster,(lol) bit concerned on the, "medical issues,both me and a friend" front tho'...hope it turns out to be just a rash, for you, and her, ....welcome back mate!
                    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                      congrats mate:that's not a bad one 2:1, the worlds your lobster,(lol) bit concerned on the, "medical issues,both me and a friend" front tho'...hope it turns out to be just a rash, for you, and her, ....welcome back mate!

Thankyou very much chap! yeah im happy with a 2:1 but im a bit of a perfectionist :P and dont worry, i came out with a clean bill of health and my friends going from strength to strength now i have to say that it was most probobly the LOWEST part of my life so far what with everything happening at once but i stuck with it remained positive where possible and came out on top and ready to run around a field being shot at by little plastic pellets once more! :D

but seriously man really appreciate the concern means allot to me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                      Working...
                      X