Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's hello from me...

Hello peeps,

I've been airsofting for a while, but have not really bothered posting on forums until now. I just thought I'd join the debate

Hobbies:

Down Hill MTB
    Good TV (e.g. Breaking Bad, Archer, Parks and Recreation)
    A bit of acoustic guitar
    Weight training

I also have a small side-hobby fixing leaking gas magazines.

Anyway, happy to be here

Re: And it's hello from me...

Greetings, a mountain biker eh? Theres a thread on here somewhere for cyclists, there are more riders than I thought would be on an airsoft forum. Do you race or do you just ride for the fun of it?
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

hi friend welcome along
      sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Originally posted by a_flea View Post
        Greetings, a mountain biker eh? Theres a thread on here somewhere for cyclists, there are more riders than I thought would be on an airsoft forum. Do you race or do you just ride for the fun of it?
        I'm in it purely for the fun mate. I have a Session 8, which is just a dream, but I'm limited somewhat in where I can go. I used to hit Aston Hill quite a bit, but have not been for some time now.

You ride also I take it...?

Comment

Hi Sinai and welcome - well done for entering the fray!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinai View Post
            I'm in it purely for the fun mate. I have a Session 8, which is just a dream, but I'm limited somewhat in where I can go. I used to hit Aston Hill quite a bit, but have not been for some time now.

You ride also I take it...?
            Er I try, time constraints etc make it something that seems to happen a LOT less often than I would like... I used to race DH a bit, but mainly just had a laugh, when I do ride I'll ride pretty much anything really; DH XC DJ street park trails, anything! Getting old sucks...
            Originally posted by Walter Gropius
            If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Welcome along fella

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sinai Been airsofting for a while, thought I'd join the debate Find out more about Sinai
              Working...
              X