Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, how arrrrr ya, and howdy

Hi everyone, I'm Stuart
    i am new and raring to go, i have actually been air-soft before when i was a little younger, iv mostly been keeping my hobbie to snowboarding over the past years but as i don't really seem to do it much anymore
    and i fancy a change i think its time for me to get into this,

Think i will head to Urban assault, which is where i went last time i did it

i am open to tips and fast tracking to getting myself an armory

Weapon of choice, DSR-1 (this will be my first one) a lot of people think i should get a wepon that will let me be more involved with that games, but honestly nothing i enjoy more than waiting for that one amazing kill and i can wait all day for it

Side arm, i am greedy, So
    i am going to go for a Desert Eagle for a bit of flashy nonesens, and for a real dependable side arm i think i will go for the Marurui GBLK Night Warrior,

and eventually i will get round to getting an ACR for my assault when i start to look at that.

BRING IT ON
    Hey! HEY! HEYYYY!

Oh sorry my mistake, i thought you was someone else.

Re: Hello, how arrrrr ya, and howdy

>Weapon of choice, DSR-1 (this will be my first one) a lot of people think i should get a wepon that will let me be more involved with that games, but honestly nothing i enjoy more than waiting for that one amazing kill and i can wait all day for it

Lol what if that one kill sucks :D gotta ask you, are you speaking from experience when you this? If not, this is something everyone says, but there's an awful lot of 2nd hand stock snipers up for sale so to say, and the dsr1 is not cheap. Start with an acr, get a x4 scope and sit sniping on semi for a day (the extra fps does not add a lot) and see if you feel the same afterwards. if you do, well, you where gonna get the acr anyway

that feeling when some dead 13 yr old rage with a green de, empties mag in chest and it feels like he blown peas with a straw...

Seriously go dual night warrior, you can pool the mags / spares / etc and de make you look 13

oh and welcome to zeroin, hope you'll enjoy our sport
    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Originally posted by two_zero View Post
      >Weapon of choice, DSR-1 (this will be my first one) a lot of people think i should get a wepon that will let me be more involved with that games, but honestly nothing i enjoy more than waiting for that one amazing kill and i can wait all day for it

Lol what if that one kill sucks :D gotta ask you, are you speaking from experience when you this? If not, this is something everyone says, but there's an awful lot of 2nd hand stock snipers up for sale so to say, and the dsr1 is not cheap. Start with an acr, get a x4 scope and sit sniping on semi for a day (the extra fps does not add a lot) and see if you feel the same afterwards. if you do, well, you where gonna get the acr anyway

that feeling when some dead 13 yr old rage with a green de, empties mag in chest and it feels like he blown peas with a straw...

Seriously go dual night warrior, you can pool the mags / spares / etc and de make you look 13

oh and welcome to zeroin, hope you'll enjoy our sport
      Ive skirmished with a friends, L96 and i loved it, we did it at Urban assult and it was a lot of fun using that,
      but i also loved the Crappy m4 that i borrowed from the site, so i know i enjoy both i think regardless i have my heart set on a DSR-1 and if it comes to pass that i don't enjoy it it will look nice in a display area,

haha i'm up for the Dual night warrior's that would be awesome
      Hey! HEY! HEYYYY!

Comment

Anyone going to Urban Assult in the next month or so ?
        myself and Rippa should be heading there soon.
        Hey! HEY! HEYYYY!

Comment

No "should" about it....

We WILL be going next month.
          My friends call me Hadoken, because Im Down Right Fierce.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wHIPPYICE Im 26, still loving having a laugh and being free to do what i want amd now i want to get into airsoft, been snowboaring as my hobby but its time for something Find out more about wHIPPYICE
          Working...
          X