Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name's Matt, I've been into Airsofting for 5 years, mainly at CSW, GZW & the mall in Reading.
    I've registered with this forum mainly to sell some of the gear that I no longer use, as I'm sure you all have very healthy appetites for objects with trigers.

So please keep an eye out for my posts, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Happy Hunting!

Hello fellow mall player welcome to hell.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Introduction

Welcome!

Where abouts are you from? I was at the Mall on Sunday just gone, pretty good day. Would I have seen you there?

Dan

Comment

Hey man,
        Near Salisbury - you won't have seen me as I haven't been skirmishing in over a year! Gonna rectify that soon though.

Comment

Well give me a shout nice time you decide to skirmish. Hopefully see u on the field. Whats your loadout like at the moment? Or you going to sell up and start over?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

will do mate - unfortunately I'm kinda more into road cycling than skirmishing now, that being said i'm still up for airsoft. I'm selling most of my guns, gonna keep a custom tm g36 & tm 1911, I use all 5.11 kit - think U.S. engineer class from bf3 (without smaw!)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Azaer Find out more about Azaer
            Working...
            X