Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World

Hay.
    Been playing airsoft for 10 years now and could safely say most of my life is taken up with it. If I'm not playing I will be tinkiring with my gear, or planning the next project for my collection.
    Otherwise I work in retail on the front lines. And enjoy sport, when not injured
    Btw, the snickers in my name was given to me on a very fun urban game a few years ago, because and I quote " Josh has more Nuts!" sums up my style quite well I think

I was a member of the old Airsoft Community forums many, many years ago and thought it was about time I rejoined a forum. So hear I am...

Re: Hello World

Welcome to the forum dude!

so whats your local site?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Re: Hello World

Hi there.
      I mostly play at AWA Harlow.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Snickers Josh Hay. Been playing airsoft for 10 years now and could safely say most of my life is taken up with it. If I'm not playing I will be tinkiring with my gear, or planning the next project for my collection. Otherwise I work in retail on the front lines. And enjoy sport, when not injured :( Btw, the snickers in my name was given to me on a very fun urban game a few years ago, because and I quote " Josh has more Nuts!" sums up my style quite well I think ;) Find out more about Snickers Josh
      Working...
      X