hi from northern ireland!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from northern ireland!!

hi everyone on the zero in forum. just joined and im quite new to airsoft. only got into the sport 3 weeks ago and decided to get myself quite a good beginners gun. its a full metal ics m4 with the ris rail,foregrip,dual mag attachment,red dot sight and its also lipo ready. got quite a good deal on it and it already has good gearbox upgrades!!! reinforced ics pom reinforced steel tooth piston, ported piston head and a new cylinder head with 2 seals. shooting around 305fps but getting a m110 spring to boost it a little. over the moon with the gun and cant wait to use it on my 3rd skirmish (using a mates gun on the 1st 2 skirmishes) my kit is basically british woodland dpm with a woodland dpm chest rig with loads of pouches for mags,bb etc. viper mag pouch on my belt and im also going with a ghost from modern warfare 2 look for my face. black balaclava,mw2 ghost neoprene mask and black safety glasses also a shemagh anyway heres a pic of the gun.
    WP_000176 (1).jpg
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Re: hi from northern ireland!!

You obviously wanted another expensive hobby, with a Cozzy V6 and all :p BOA or BOB?

Welcome the the forum matey

Comment

Originally posted by seanycozzie24v View Post
      hi everyone on the zero in forum. just joined and im quite new to airsoft. only got into the sport 3 weeks ago and decided to get myself quite a good beginners gun. its a full metal ics m4 with the ris rail,foregrip,dual mag attachment,red dot sight and its also lipo ready. got quite a good deal on it and it already has good gearbox upgrades!!! reinforced ics pom reinforced steel tooth piston, ported piston head and a new cylinder head with 2 seals. shooting around 305fps but getting a m110 spring to boost it a little. over the moon with the gun and cant wait to use it on my 3rd skirmish (using a mates gun on the 1st 2 skirmishes) my kit is basically british woodland dpm with a woodland dpm chest rig with loads of pouches for mags,bb etc. viper mag pouch on my belt and im also going with a ghost from modern warfare 2 look for my face. black balaclava,mw2 ghost neoprene mask and black safety glasses also a shemagh anyway heres a pic of the gun.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]78617[/ATTACH]
      welcom mate, From Lurgan myself, note the bit ive highlighted, If your planning on playing in N.Ireland that spring is gonna put you over the legal limit. 328fps is the MAX for any gun here.

Comment

Originally posted by mad.matt View Post
        You obviously wanted another expensive hobby, with a Cozzy V6 and all :p BOA or BOB?

Welcome the the forum matey
        BOA mate turbo conversion soon hopefully!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mack View Post
        welcom mate, From Lurgan myself, note the bit ive highlighted, If your planning on playing in N.Ireland that spring is gonna put you over the legal limit. 328fps is the MAX for any gun here.
        i have 2 gearboxes. one for skirmishes and the other for non skirmishes target practice etc the m110 spring is going in the non skirmish gearbox
        sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't bother mate, anything over the 1J here is classed as a firearm and requires an FAC to even possess let alone play with.

Comment

As Mack says, doesn't matter whether it's for skirmishing or back garden, anything over 1J is classed as a firearm. £50 and alot of hassle to get an FAC for an airsoft gun isn't really worth it. Get caught with it and end up with a firearms conviction. Not good for the sport. (or for you!)
            "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

im going to leave it then lol. just a slight rebuild for the gearbox it is then!
              sigpic

Comment

Where you play bud. I'm from Downpatrick.
                If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

newry or armagh fella
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seanycozzie24v Find out more about seanycozzie24v
                  Working...
                  X