hi from sunny liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from sunny liverpool

hi am just getting back in to airsoft after a long absence from playing i started when people was using springers i still have a webly sa80 Springer that cost over £200 back in the day. Spent my time playing paintball using tactical markers rap4 t68 mag fed paintball guns, but my son is now wanting to take it up so liking the forum and hope to see you on the field some time

Thanks Sean

Re: hi from sunny liverpool

Hello Sean.

From the locality myself, but now just up the road from you. Some good sites in the NorthWest, with more to come I've been assured.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hi thanks for.the welcome any chance you could pm me with some good sites in the area. also looking at getting into mil sim at a later date to.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, I'm only just over the pond from you too.
        Wanted: Action Army hop chamber and any other VSR upgrades.

Comment

Hi Sean,

Also from Liverpool a few of us travel to urban 6 zone 13 it's a distance to travel but well worth the travel.

Comment

Hello sean

There's a place near southport called bravo 2-2. I play there sometimes, woodland setting (UKARA registered)
            My Latest video

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sean20012 Find out more about sean20012
            Working...
            X