Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Hello and damn this took forever to find..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and damn this took forever to find..

First of all i know nothing about Airsoft or Skirmish but im hoping to start very soon but i have no idea of where to start. I live in Oldham which is a quite area and the only thing that comes close to Skirmish is paint ball. I also have no idea of what gun i should purchase. I apologize if i submitted this tread to the wrong section but navigating this forum is quite difficult. If anyone can help i would appreciate it.
    sigpic

Re: Hello and damn this took forever to find..

firstly, read this
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...A-F-A-Q-Thread

then... before you buy anything, go find a local site, pay £50, hire a gun, and play a day. why buy a gun and kit if you have never even played? hire and try it. then if you like it, maybe start looking round some of the kit reviews and questins and buy some bits. carry on playing and renting, once you have played 3 games in more than 2 months, you could sign up to the UKARA scheme (explained in the link above) which would make buying realistic guns (ie not brightly coloured) a lot easier.

but i cant stress this enough, GO AND PLAY SOMEWHERE

also, are you over 18 as options change depending on ur age
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Yes im 20 and thanks for the link.

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
      firstly, read this
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...A-F-A-Q-Thread

then... before you buy anything, go find a local site, pay £50, hire a gun, and play a day. why buy a gun and kit if you have never even played? hire and try it. then if you like it, maybe start looking round some of the kit reviews and questins and buy some bits. carry on playing and renting, once you have played 3 games in more than 2 months, you could sign up to the UKARA scheme (explained in the link above) which would make buying realistic guns (ie not brightly coloured) a lot easier.

but i cant stress this enough, GO AND PLAY SOMEWHERE

also, are you over 18 as options change depending on ur age
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to airsoft mate, sound advice from Bob86 above, (though I don't know where the pay £50 comes in) gun hire at most sites that I know is about £15 and site fees, but that's probably the best way to go about it, chances are you'll love it, it's a great game, played generally by pretty good blokes too.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
            Welcome to airsoft mate, sound advice from Bob86 above, (though I don't know where the pay £50 comes in) gun hire at most sites that I know is about £15 and site fees, but that's probably the best way to go about it, chances are you'll love it, it's a great game, played generally by pretty good blokes too.
            £30/35 plus £15/20 last time i checked is £50ish I.E. walkon plus hire, or where i play hire with walkon inc as you cant hire without playing is £50
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Can't argue with that Bob, apologies, I thought you were putting gun hire at £50, I read it too late at night I think. lol. Though, It is a fair bit cheaper down here, I'm happy to say. (walk on usually about £20 tops)
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kriegshammer Find out more about Kriegshammer
              Working...
              X