Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Well, hello, and as the name suggests I am Mike! New to the whole airsoft thing (have played a few games) but am ex military and currently work in Close Protection. Thought I'd join here and see what the crack was!

Re: Hi

Nice. To meet you bud .. There are a lot of service men and ex service that play this sport Nd all love it so welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome...

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome bud, I have bumped into so many ex service men at site. It's a good laugh and time to swap stories in the dead zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Pidge View Post
            Welcome bud, I have bumped into so many ex service men at site. It's a good laugh and time to swap stories in the dead zone!
            Cheers. Yeah I know what you mean about bumping into exmil.

To be honest I was a little unsure about going for my first game because as an exmil guy now working in Close Protection I run into walts all the time and looking in from the outside it just looked to me like a bunch of kids/wannabes running around thinking they're sandy the crab with too much money to spend on pointless kit. I went with some of my civvie mates who were quite keen, but needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when we got there and impressed at some of the effort gone into gear, and even more so with some of the weapons on here. It was also a bloody good laugh and something which I can see myself taking part in for a while to come. I'm not really into all the kit side of it, I spent 11 years in the army trying to reduce my kit as much as possible and will probably just use stuff I would use for work, but I can see myself getting carried away and spending a lot on guns if I'm not careful!!

Comment

Hello Mike, welcome to the money pit.
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Welcome Mike, and also you will be guaranteed to fall in the trap of spending lots of your guns, I think we all have :P
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mikep81 Find out more about Mikep81
                Working...
                X