Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hi all,

Im fairly new to Airsoft, and happened upon this forum. Seems like the best place for answers to all my questions!

Im a serving soldier, and have added Airsoft to my many hobbies.

I hope to see some of you at an event at some point - Im in south wales, so any forum members from this area give me a shout. Im always willing to travel to try out new sites.

Alex

Re: Greetings!

welcome to the forum
    sigpic
    Take Your Hit

Comment

Welcome aboard mate, Whereabouts are you Si'? you'd be very welcome down with us at Pathfinders, we play near Neath.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
        Welcome aboard mate, Whereabouts are you Si'? you'd be very welcome down with us at Pathfinders, we play near Neath.
        Hello mate,

Im in Chepstow at the minute, but am moving to Crickhowell mid March. Im going to Neath tomorrow actually to BGUK! :D
        Where abouts in Neath is it you play? I will be looking for a new local shortly, and neath aint that far from Crickhowell.

Alex

Comment

Welcome, enjoy!

Comment

we play near resolven, in the hills just off the a465, straightroad from Crick', we play next on 10th March, give me a pm a few days before, if you fancy a game. The place you're going tomorrow is very good, and the staff are really nice guys, and I believe, quite big fans of our club.
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Sounds good!

I move in the week after that, so I may well be able to pop over for a couple of hours! How often does the club play?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simmo0916 Find out more about simmo0916
              Working...
              X