Fairly new guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly new guy here

Hey guys, im fairly new on here, been on the forums about a week or so just reading through various posts and browsing the classifieds.

I have only ever played three games but that was around 10 months ago now, just as i got my Ukara i had to stop playing as my shift pattern at work changed so i had to work Saturdays, and the site i had gone to (Fireball Squadron, Bassetts Pole) only play on a Saturday normally as far as i am aware.

Anyways, i decided a few weeks ago to try and find somewhere to play on a Sunday, but instead found Urban 6 Airsoft, who have some Sunday games as well as weeknight games, and what makes it even better (for me) is that it is only about 20 mins away.

I have booked myself in there for this coming Wednesday evening, which i am very much looking forward to. My previous experiences were at a woodland site, whereas this one is CQB - although i think they do have more open games at a different site some days.

I haven't been able to resist though and have already brought myself a chest rig from another member on here - I already have my DPM BDU's from previously so no need to worry about them thankfully.

As for guns, i currently dont have any due to only having just gotten my UKARA when i stopped, but i am fairly set on getting an L85 A2. im not sure why though but theres just something about them that i really like. I havent brought one yet as i want to wait until after Wednesday to see how the evening goes and to see my initial impressions of the site i am visiting. I have however got the Susat sorted out, which again i purchased from the classifieds on here and should be here on day this week.

Anyways, i dont mean to ramble on, but thats me and my airsoft "history" in a nutshell. I look forward to getting more involved on the forums and getting to know some of you more.

Luke

Hi mate, I play for urban 6, I was wondering what you thought about the block when you came? How was it? Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

garboid Find out more about garboid
    Working...
    X