Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

SAS enthusiast Turkish airsoft player here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS enthusiast Turkish airsoft player here :)

Hello guys,

I'm an airsoft player from Ankara, Turkey. My name is Soner, "Mike Waters" is just my roleplay character, but feel free to call me Mike :D
    A few days ago I was looking around internet for information about SAS kit. Then I found your forum and "SAS/SBS kit" thread. The kits were amazing. It's quite surprising how little is known about SAS kit on the internet. Some of the kits those guys were wearing didn't even show up on google searches

It's been only a couple of days, but I've already bought a vest from ForceGhost and almost an entire kit from pringle It was amazing how kind and responsive these two guys were. Pringle shipped all the pieces within the same day! Now I'm waiting for my kit, I'm quite excited. More gear to follow in the upcoming days!

A warm hello to everyone in this forum

Re: SAS enthusiast Turkish airsoft player here

Welcome Soner, nice to have you on here mate.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mikewaters Find out more about mikewaters
    Working...
    X