Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I'm an airsofter from Turkey and playing airsoft from 9 october 2011. I'm from Ankara ( the capitol of Turkey) and we are playing airsoft nearly every Monday 9 - 12 a.m.

Me and some of my friends are plannig to add some more realism and more "role playing" or reeenactment maybe and started to look for some different equipments.
    Toaday, one of my friends advised that forum ( he is an english translator and he was already digging in here) and i just joined today. its much more bigger and complicated than our forums. I am very very excited. Especially that "Pictures Of Your Guns" topic... I have some aegs and i want to put some in there too but .. damn that gallery is too demoralizing.
    There is so much information, pictures and helpful people.

Its nice to be here :p

"i only use low-caps."

Re: Hello!

Ooh...hello son!

Welcome to the forum.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RustyKnight I'm a graphics designer from Turkey. I met with that "sport" in 2011 and still playing. Find out more about RustyKnight
      Working...
      X