New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hi all Kormakr here, I'm new to the forum and relatively new to the world of airsofting. I'm lucky enough to live in leicester ( not often I get chance to say that lol) so have been introduced to the embassy by some very good friends and am having a blast. Should have done this year's ago.

Re: New to the forum

The Embassy is a great site. I prefer it on days when its only half booked up but thats v.rare these days.

Comment

I've only played it when it's been chocca, very different crowd each time, very different experiences. Nice site, well marshalled. I just need to find a game style that suits ;-)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the sport mate!

Comment

Welcome!

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Welcome!
              Another Embassy frequenter (if thats a word) here! Look forward to seeing you there sometime
              WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Oh I'll be back there soon, shaved head, long beard, can't miss me lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kormakr Not a lot to say really. Been doing dark age and war of the roses battle reenactment for many years. A few friends started airsofting a few years ago and had been trying to get me to go along with them. I decided that I'd give it a go and see what the fuss was about...... Now am hooked :-) load outs don't bother me, I wear what I feel like, don't care if it looks odd so long as it's practical. Weapons wise I know what I like, the bigger and more brutal the better. Find out more about kormakr
                Working...
                X