Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the southwest

Hi all,

I'm der engel (or Craig). I reside in Bristol area, I'm the proud owner of my first airsoft rifle and am looking forward to getting it out and using it soon, certain things have happened recently so it could be a while yet though.
    I'm 30 and grew up around the army (both parents and one sister) for 14 years and spent many a half term in the armoury! I also spent the time from age 12 to 20 with cadet forces both sea and combined and done my fair stint on HMS Bristol lol. Since the age of 13 Ive been a keen air gun shooter, I don't own anything major but I love my rifles like they were children.
    I have a wife of sorts and a soon to be three year old boy and live on a narrowboat, I spent 6 years in emergancy pre hospital care and still do occasional work although my main line of work is now end of life care.
    No doubt I'll be asking advice as this is all a bit different to what I'm used to but I really can't wait to get in the field!

Hope to see some of you soon

Der Engel

Re: Hello from the southwest

Hello and welcome,

Lots of info on here and most people are helpful.

Hope you enjoy your new hobby
    My Latest video

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Der engel 30 yom, lives on a boat. I have a 3 year old son who is learning the art of weapon cleaning. Holding sick peoples hands while they die is my main job. I like field hunting (rabbit ect) Find out more about Der engel
    Working...
    X