Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Hi, erm again all! If you are in the South East README!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, erm again all! If you are in the South East README!

Hello. I am not new here but I'd like to join a team to get more out of airsoft and go a bit more regularly. I often don't go as can't motivate myself to go on my own - just doesn't end up being as much fun.

So my name is Rich and I live near Chichester in West Sussex. I don't mind travelling a bit obviously. The only airsofters I know are the couple of lads who I dragged into the hobby who also hardly go.

If you have a team and are open to another joining you please let me know - PM would be best as it will notify my email.

Now, info on me and my play style...

I like Milsim. I don't do the spray and pray. I use an M4. I am happy to conform to a uniform/set dress to a degree so long as mankinins are not the requirements. I like all environments be it CQB or the open. I have a decent radio so can join on comms and all weather kit so don't mind a rainy day.

Really I am open to anything (within reason) and would be a very enthusiastic and reasonably knowledgeable addition to your team.

Outside of airsoft I like camping and go wild camping light weight style when I can. I am also married with kids which means when I can isn't as often as I'd like it to be. I'm also a full time student at the moment so weekends are free as are school holidays. I'm 30 but I figured better late than never with the old education

Send a message Thanks for reading.

Re: Hi, erm again all! If you are in the South East README!

Pm I'm from basingstoke

Comment

Hello bud, I'm in the same boat with family stuff. Trying to get back in after a year or so off. Also from chi but now in yapton. Where do you play? Drop me a pm
      My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

Hi mate thanks for getting in touch.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
        Working...
        X