Hi folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks

I like to say hallo from the new boy on the block. I have just joint a few days ago and new to all things to do with airsoft guns.
    I Have just bought a M83 B2 resonable cheap but a bit dissapointed with its performance. It suppose to fire 40 meters far but if it is reaching 20 meters you are a lucky boy. I also plenty BB pellets, yellow ones and a tub of polished white ones, too. Which are best I wonder .
    I always loved the M4/M16 riffle family, some good memories coming back from the army times, and wanted a replica but so far it did not happen.
    Now I got a plastic ( sorry ABS one) one but it is not the real thing. We are fortunate enough to have a very large garden, it will come handy to chase my hens out of next door vegetable patch,too but plenty opportunity for target practice. Now baring in mind that my budget is very limited, should I look for another ABS version or metal riffles ? I checked the web and it is like a mine field and also the prices pretty steep ?
    How about second hand ones, where would I find something like that?
    I don't want to bore too much with my questions but may some of you have some good tips, I would preciate it very much !
    kind regards

Lutzk

About the Author

Collapse

lutzk like the country side, just new to bb guns, past the 50 mark but still agile , Find out more about lutzk
Working...
X