Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob

Hi guys and girls,

My name is Steve, im 33 and I live in a small town in Cambridgeshire called march.

Not too far from urban assault and its sister site at bulby.

As the title says I am a noob, I did discover airsoft a few years ago but kid and job took over so have been away for a while.

I'm looking to get to my very first woodland game at bulby on the 7th July, I will be the guy looking totally lost and looking a complete plumb all on his lonesome lol!!

Being a noob you can expect lots and lots of stupid questions from me that a simple search on the forum would pull up, but where's the fun in that?? Lol, best airsoft gun for a noob anyone?? Lol!!

Anyhow like I said I am noob, will try not to annoy anyone, but am very much looking forward to getting involved as much as time allows!!

Cheers
    Steve

Re: Noob

Welcome

Comment

I would go for G&G or mauri. They both reliable. The only difference is G&G make there guns identical to the real steel! Mauri are all plastic.
      Signature Removed

Comment

hmmm, TM are expensive, reliable and extremely compatible for upgrading. but personally i would go with a G&G combat machine. they're both cheap and great at the same time. a briliant starter gun. but saying that, you can pick up some great deals from the forum, the best thing you could do is search around a bit for the sort of thing your wanting. hope this helps
        J

Comment

To be fair that question about best gun for a noob was a little tongue in cheek as I imagine it gets asked a lot lol!!

But I do very much appreciate the replys chaps!!

I like tm but although the gear is great quality right now it's a little out of my price range.

I do very much like the g36c, and from what iv read it gets good reviews, them seem to be a bit like rocking horse dung though!!

Cheers
          Steve

Comment

Welcome.

P.S. Everyone knows FAMAS am bestest.

Comment

My first fun was a spectre, and still to this day one of my favorite!! They are perfectly adaptable to ever scenario and need very little doing to them.

Enjoy Airsoft bro!! I do warn you, you'll get the bug and buy everything

MajorLag

Delta 501st

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jacko1066 Find out more about jacko1066
              Working...
              X