Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi Friends,
    I am new here, I am happy to here. I discus here about Buddha Statue.

Thanks & Regards !!
    Garret

Re: Hello Everyone !!!

Hi Garret.

I'm sure that there are many different places to discuss the vagaries of Buddha statues, but I really wouldn't imagine an airsoft forum would be one of them?

I've got one in the conservatory myself. I rub his tubby little belly for good luck before I put the lottery on. The wife has a couple of the other types (Excuse my ignorance of Buddha statues) as she's a holistic therapist. They're nice enough, but I always think they're watching me!

Anyway son, nice chatting to you. Are you going to start talking about outdoor sofas by any chance?

Also, are you REALLY from the UK as your profile suggests? I bet you aren't.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The Buddha statues haven't got a very good review. Poor gas efficiency, rubbish hop and poorly made. However I'm sure PRIME are making a kit for them converting them to a Russian doll. Also blackhawk are rumoured to be working on a serpa.
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone!

Originally posted by Garrettkeaton View Post
        Hi Friends,
        I am new here, I am happy to here. I discus here about Buddha Statue.

Thanks & Regards !!
        Garret
        Oh dear Oh dear!
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Would you be willing to swap your buddha statue for a picture i drew of Elmo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current armoury:
          Magpul pdr
          Mike cripps pgc tm 1911a1

Owned:
          Ics mx5 pro,Tm glock 17,Kwa mp9,Kjw 92f,G&G gen2 t418,TM 1911A1

Comment

Hello Garret.

In case you're genuine with this introduction, may I wish you welcome to ZeroIn.

If you're not... I hope you know what you've done here. You've baited all the weirdos with your talk of Buddha statues. XD
            TM > JG

sigpic

Comment

Weirdos indeed!

Oh, go on then. Just this once.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Buddha?
                Some one mention Buddha?
                Some say that if you tickle his belly, he squeaks like an pre-pubescent albino squirrel.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

BAMF! Outdoor sofa! You've just reminded me about them... I paid for seven of the buggers and never received them! Last time I trust a Malay businessman by the name of Tanus I tell you... This guy though, 'Garrett' sounds like the real deal. Good strong name. I've been after a new Buddha, might PM...
                  Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                  If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garrettkeaton Find out more about Garrettkeaton
                  Working...
                  X