Hello from South Oxfordshire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South Oxfordshire!

Hi all, Stu here from Didcot in Oxfordshire (easy to spot, look for the chimneys & cooling towers!). I'm not new to the idea of airsoft, as I've owned several spring pistols/rifles (and one lonely AEG) for the last decade or so, but I've never actually gotten around to taking part at a skirmish event anywhere. That should change as of next week, as I'm booked in for an evening game (just something small to get me eased into things, my military days are looooong behind me) down at The Mall, hopefully to be the first of many as I hear it's a good site

Hope to see a few of you around & get to know people, feel free to say hello (I don't bite too much!) as I'm kinda on my lonesome in this neck of the woods, and don't shoot me too much, even if I am a big enough easy target :P

If anyone knows of local teams/groups, feel free to point me in their general direction, I'm gonna need all the help I can get :D

Re: Hello from South Oxfordshire!

We play not too far up the road from you at Wescott. Between Bicester and Aylesbury on the A41 but easily do-able through the back roads too.

We play 1st and 3rd Sunday of each calendar month.

A mix of open scrub, woods, buildings and bunkers.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Stu.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Cheers guys, I'm finding a lot of good info here

Loki - I'll have to give your site a try when I'm not working weekends, looks interesting (plus it's a good backroad drive, always fun in these parts!)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kyyanno Ex-RN Engineer, dabbled in the civillian side of the Defence industry for a few years before moving into Power Generation, which is pretty much like being back in the Navy but with less parades, kit inspections & the site doesn't rock and roll around in bad weather :P Find out more about Kyyanno
        Working...
        X