Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all

Hi

Im new to this thread starting malarki but here goes. I've been playing airsoft on and off for a couple of years and have recently re-caught the bug.

Probably be on here mostly asking advice about the next purchase as getting board of the Sig552.

Cheers

Re: Afternoon all

Welcome to the forums buddy
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

welcome mate

Comment

Welcome!

When purchasing something different to the SIG try lots of other peoples guns and dont be pursuaded by others its a very personal thing.

I own a SIG 551 so if you have a look at what else I own it might give you some ideas of options to think about.

Every gun has its purpose and was bought for a specific reason and I do use them all so I now never get bored with any of them.

Best of luck and get ready to be skint.
        Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
        Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
        Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Say goodbye to you (non-playing) social life and make friends with your bank manager.
          sigpic

Comment

Dont listen to anyone on here mate Get the SRC G36 and don't listen to anyone else.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the land of bank loans and garage extensions for your kit
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Don't you start jfox!
              sigpic

Comment

He he!!

Probably best if I shut up lol. But hey best thing is do as ZX says try before you buy there's so much out there your head will explode. look at websites and read reviews. Try and get to handle any gun you are interested in. And then when you have done all that get the SRC G36. Damn i can't help it
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. Thinking of going for a supporting role as Im guilty of laying down uber amounts of fire to secure the flanks. I figure a support weapon would be the next evolutionary step.

I will certainly take the "try before you buy" advise and thanks to rockinrobin Ive added my bank manager to my facebook profile. Ha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rorym Started airsoft in 2006 having played on and off for three years. Now playing regularly Find out more about Rorym
                    Working...
                    X