Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do from Leeds.

Hi Guys

I'm new to the ******* ***** & trying to learn all I can from guys in the know. I'm gearing up for my first skirmish which should be in the next few weeks & putting together my first loadout.

A bit about me: I'm old (Well an old 37 anyway) heavily into music as I play bass (Upright & guitar) and I'm also a keen mountain biker.
    Got into this weirdly because my 10 year old boy goes paint balling & saw guys going into one of the other areas to play airsoft & has been obsessed ever since, so i started looking into and became hooked too.

Will probably be lurking for a while as I'm not 100% sure anything I can add will be of any use to people

Cheers guys

Re: How do from Leeds.

Hi Fumps! Welcome! Anything you add will be of some use here- Just look at the rubbish i get away with!
    "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Hi....37?
      You're still a Pup LOL (51 here and I'm not the oldest)

Comment

another leeds lad, hello mate I am from leeds too

Comment

lol

Hi Guys thanks for the welcome. I am an expert on adhesives & tapes (No use here at all) and I play Bass guitar (Which again is of no use at all here)

37 years young (Going on 5 years old in the head) as a matter of fact my 10 year old son makes me feel silly by how bright he is.

I am here to learn & take on as much info as possible because I have so much to learn (Some of these threads are like a different language) but I will get there lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fumps About me: I'm 37 years old (Soon to grow up properly)A keen mountain biker & a mad Bass player.....totally mental & nearly house broken. Although my other half thinks I've gone beyond loony at the idea of being shot at for fun lol Find out more about Fumps
          Working...
          X