X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, from Plymouth.

Hey there.

I'm Eden.

I help run the Airsoft Club at Plymouth University. I've been playing for about three years or so at various different sites.

Aside from that, I'm a third-year English Lit. and English Lang. student at the university. I (surprisingly) have a penchant for reading, writing, the arts, so on.

Pleased to meet you, and all that.

Re: Greetings, from Plymouth.

Lo eden, I'm a Plymouth graduate (2013) still residing in Plymouth. Play at op-tac bunker with a few others, might see you around! Welcome to the forums!
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

I've played at the bunker, too. Will be going back some time closer to Christmas, as it was tons of fun.

Comment

Welcome! Skirmish Exeter is quite close to you too!
        "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

I'm looking forward to going to that one with a few friends in the new year! It's only £5 away on the train!

Comment

Hola, Mad Mommas over the river in Saltash is always a good shout too!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Eden Bookworm, currently residing in the South-West. Find out more about Eden
            Working...
            X