hi from a fellow airsofter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from a fellow airsofter

hi guys new to the site but not new to airsoft. been away from the sport for 9 months due to a serious car accident but im all healed up now and was at my first game last week since my accident. my god how ive missed it. my current loadout is a ca aug a1 proline with a kjw taurus pt92 in dark earth as my sidearm. also have a g&g l85a2. having the itch for buying new stuff i bought a ics sig sg551 off a mate as he is quitting the sport. m looking for a nice 1911 if anyone has one btw. always been in love with them. had a couple then sold them. then i instantly regretted it!! my loadout is quite basic really just normal british dpm and a desert dpm loadout love using this with my l85. anyway guys thats my introduction!! lol

Re: hi from a fellow airsofter

Welcome back buddy!
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Hello! Welcome to zeroin! Glad to have you back!
      "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Welcome back dude!!!
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Welcome back to the madness !

Comment

Welcome back, dude.
            TM > JG

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I have a couple of basic questions if I may? Where are you situated and what site(s) do you play at? How long were you airsofting before your serious car crash?
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hi.

Comment

Hi bamf before the accident I was airsofting on and off for about 3 years currently I live in armagh northern ireland and my local site is either green zone airsoft or foley combat academy. Why do you ask lol?

Comment

Curiosity old son.

I'm something of a nosey so-and-so. There are a few lads from your area on the forum, you may know them aleeady?
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

who like mate. ive heard of you bamf all bad im sorry to say lol

- - - Updated - - -

who like mate. ive heard of you bamf all bad im sorry to say lol

Comment

You've heard of me and that's only your 4th post? My marketing team are earning their wage these days.

Mack lives in Armagh, Autofreak, Kommisarboris, youcantshootme and many others are from the emerald isle also.

Comment

lol i do know you-cant-shoot-me hes from banbridge iirc. he mightnt remember me but i met him up at trigger happy in belfast. i do know that mack plays at green zone regularly

- - - Updated - - -

lol i do know you-cant-shoot-me hes from banbridge iirc. he mightnt remember me but i met him up at trigger happy in belfast. i do know that mack plays at green zone regularly

- - - Updated - - -

also bamf do you know of anyone thats breaking a m9 or has spares??

- - - Updated - - -

also bamf do you know of anyone thats breaking a m9 or has spares??

Comment

Not even your marketing on here, Mr Bamf. :P Why the other day I was casually reading a rather pleasant article written by Frank Bothamley, and saw he gave you a mention. How nice. XD
                            TM > JG

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                            X