Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Barrett

Alllright my lovers!

Hello, My name is Tom, as you could've guessed from the greetings I am from Somerset! although have moved with mother up'Hamshire and I'm living in Winchester, so hello winchester...
    for all my life I have been driving Tractors, I started to get taught at the age of 7 and though my years I have had driving bred into me so its second nature, shooting is also a keen hobby, Deer stalking and pigeons are a go so last year I decided it was time to get off the computer and get a job while at school so I fund my hobbies and help mum with the rent as she would like to have a large house and have money to buy nice things for the family so I thought I would wage in...
    I got myself a job along with the Farm on a gun club called WALLERS ASH which has treated my like family, we shoot every fortnight and Tuesdays and its the best fun so if your in the area, pop in!
    I love it so much I was working at the Beretta 2013 world championship! If you want to know about it just ask aha!

My real name is Mr.Barrett - Just like the company which makes the M107! So bonus for me...
    My kit is now what I want but what I could afford... I have a JG MP5SD full metal and a selection of pistols which have been accumulated over the years...

Nice to be here!

Regards
    Duck

Quack quack

Re: Mr.Barrett

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Comment

Re: Mr.Barrett

I can send on photos of the advent if you would like, and the farm which I work on if I have to

Regards,
      Duck

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Duck Find out more about Duck
      Working...
      X