Airsoft newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft newbie

Hi guys and girls just bought the cm16 r8 l with the red dot sight, ive zeroed it in as best I could and it's still 6 inches out and I cant adjust the dot anymore over to the right. Any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Re: Airsoft newboe

Is the scope set on the mount properly? i.e its the right way up, not to the left or right.

And how straight does it shoot without the scope?
    For Sale
    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Its shoots pretty straight same place every time with in reason, and the scope is mounted correctly.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ikky View Post
        Hi guys and girls just bought the cm16 r8 l with the red dot sight, ive zeroed it in as best I could and it's still 6 inches out and I cant adjust the dot anymore over to the right. Any suggestions?

Ikky,

If you bought it from where I think you bought it from (we can't mention other retailers on Zeroin BTW), then they will replace the red dot for you. For £155 I don't think that you can expect all that much from a freebie red dot, but it should at least be able to zero! I had the same issue with a cheapo red dot I got online.

R

Comment

I managed to sort it by rotating it in its mount. So now the elevation does the left and right and the left and right does elevation. Im still going to return it, like u said should at least b able to zero it.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

My R8-L was the same, I thought it was the inner barrel slightly slanted until I put a 4x scope on and it shoots perfect now. I think it's the g&g aimpoint

Comment

The gun is spot on has a good grouping for what it is.

Using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ikky Find out more about Ikky
              Working...
              X