Hello from bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from bristol

Alrite mate, never induction myself in first place so there you go.

My name is Oliver Urquhart, i alway called by Tracejords for 5years now and im 19year old

My reason for airsoft

Ive dreaming about joining army, i know that i cannot join because im deaf but i decide to give it a go and see if i could sign up for royal marine. They refuse as i expect but i decide to keeping trying every day for 3week, however they notice how much i really want to join so they told me to come in interview room, explaining me about airsoft and i admit i got interesting at that point.
    So i decide to join airsoft, so far ive been really enjoy a lots, but really want to play long in milsim game and hopefully i can one day.

So there i go, Hello
    G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Re: Hello from bristol

Hey!

Welcome to the scene! Have you got out to play as yet, as there are a few Bristol sites to choose from.

Later daze

Lee

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
      Hey!

Welcome to the scene! Have you got out to play as yet, as there are a few Bristol sites to choose from.

Later daze

Lee
      yes ive played at Bristol old court house and blackops at cribbs causeway so far in past few month, im looking for new airsoft friend so i could tag along travel may different sites over the uk.
      G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Comment

Come on up to Spartan as well, which is the main Bristol site we play at.

Drop me a PM when you're next yo to play

Comment

Come on up to Spartan as well, which is the main Bristol site we play at.

Drop me a PM when you're next yo to play

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum! Fair play to you mate. See you on the field!
            "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Welcome to the bristol scene.

Comment

Ay, welcome. Head up to Spartan! Best site in Bristol IMO. Being at uni in Cardiff now I can't say how much I miss spartan! But i'll be there Jan 5th for my 6th form reunion game! Hope to see you all there!
                Cardiff University Airsoft Society
                Like our Facebook page.
                And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TraceJ Find out more about TraceJ
                Working...
                X