hi i,m new to airsoft and have fallen at the first fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i,m new to airsoft and have fallen at the first fence

Got brand new src g36 from zero one on 14 th December it fired say half a mag then died thought it was the battery? But tried few diffent ones now had the odd turn over very slow ? Can anyone help ! I been on to zero one but not very helpfull Tec sounded like he wad asleep ? Very let down as I waited till this gun was in stock for a good while ? Just want it to work I,m not confident enough to have a look inside but I have checked fuse and all that ?

Re: hi i,m new to airsoft and have fallen at the first fence

Have you volt tested the Batteries?
    I had this problem with my Marui MP5 when I first bought it many years ago, turned out Charger was garbage and wasn't charging Batteries

Comment

And it was awesome till stopped working ! Only every used some weird ak that shot side ways before so was well chuffed ? Hopefully zeroone sort it soon as they open again !

Comment

If it is trying to "turn over" it can't really be a mechanical issue so probably nothing too serious.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW welcome to the Forum

Comment

Yeah tried my brothers and had got new 9.4 still dead ! Been told possible wire prob or selector ? They will sort it won't they it brand new ?

Comment

Eh, have you tried another battery?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi and thanks for responding! Can wait for my first skrimish with it ! Missed the one I bought it for but not the end if the world eh !

Comment

Where abouts in the world are you?

Comment

Yeah tried different batteries and tried mine on other gun ! Batteries are fine ! Just hope it gets sorted out really ! Spent like 500 getting all the stuff to to this ha ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Auigbeth Liverpool !

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I,m bit dizlectric sorry terrible speller:|

Comment

That's ok, I'm drunk

I'd take it back to Z1 and throw it at the tech

Comment

I prob better posting it eh bloody miles away from here !

- - - Updated - - -

I spell better when drunk :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Ha just notice I,m classed as a cadet ! Not been one of them for 26 years how do I get a promo ?

- - - Updated - - -

Won't be getting one with my gun I,m thinking

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know of this dead src g36 dead problem ?

Comment

If it is a new gun it will be covered by warranty providing you haven't done anything to void the warranty.

Send it back and they should sort it for free. Not sure where you stand on the postage costs but I suspect you will have to cover those..

The promotions is based purely on posts on the forum. The more you get involved and contribute to the forum the faster up the ranks you will go. It means nothing in the real world, just a bit of fun so don't lose any sleep over it.

Welcome.

Comment

Drink more and don't touch it. Let Z1 fix it otherwise your tinkering will void the warranty.
                          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I defo not tinkered with it just checked fuse and looked under the plate on bottom of pistol grip ! It says to in manual ! But couldn't see anything looking wrong to be honest would know if there was ! There where a few loose screws on it round the barrel and the carry handle was loose ! Zeroone sort it hopefully ?

Comment

I don't think there is a hopefully about it if you brought it new! They will fix or replace it
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steezemcqueen Find out more about steezemcqueen
                              Working...
                              X