Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi :D Rea from carrickfergus/Belfast Northern Ireland

Hi guys !
    I'm new to airsoft ( played a bit 4 years a go) I just recently bought a dboys RAS 2 full metal, plus a beretta gbb side arm. Would really appreciate any help, plus would extremely appreciate any guys from Northern Ireland giving me advice or meeting up for a wee shoot 👍 cheers guys

Re: Hi :D Rea from carrickfergus/Belfast Northern Ireland

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
    www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

How's it going rea I'm Steve from dundrum pretty much same position as yourself, hit me up if you need any help with anything,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What sites are up in the Belfast area? I know of the icebowl but that's about it. If you're ever in county Armagh I heartily recommend Greenzone combat (we are allowed to mention other skirmish sites aren't we?).

Comment

If you're looking for indoor/cqb I would recommend Trigger Happy Airsoft in east Belfast - I play there maybe once or twice a month and find it a good site and well run. Thursday or Friday nights are usually the best for regular walk-on's. They have a Facebook page if you want to look them up
          “Every man who wages war believes God is on his side. I'll warrant God should often wonder who is on his.” Oliver Cromwell

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rea Find out more about Rea
          Working...
          X