Yes its a woman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes its a woman!

Well, thats a good question, but if it turns out its a bad thing, and you have no mace left, there's always the M16!

Comment

hehe, or you could call them all over, then drop a thermo-baric grenade and run. Getting the biggest number of kills from a single grenade!

but that may be a bit harsh
      Last edited by Brisingr!; 2 April, 2009, 17:36. Reason: i felt like it....
      Never in the field of human conflict has so much been fired, at so many, by so few - Apache pilot Steve James

www.deltateam3.co.uk

Comment

Yeah, but i'd fall for that! Right last post, bye! lol

Comment

As the subject title suggests "Yes, it's a Woman".. calm down ffs, it's like no-one's seen a girl on a forum before haha

Comment

I'm sure there was a thread somewhere stating that all new members need to post a pic of themselves?

I'll get my coat...
            Trader Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by krazy_horse View Post
              I'm sure there was a thread somewhere stating that all new members need to post a pic of themselves?

I'll get my coat...

LOL.
              Welcome to the forum Jessica.

Comment

Gezz guys leave the lady alone you don't act like this when you say hi to a new Male member.

Jessica so where do you hail from, you a Ground Zero player, or an outsider who is just on here because they have a great forum

Comment

WOw, Two pages and over 500 views. Thats a warm welcome. A new record i believe!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jessica I am me. that's all there is to it Find out more about Jessica
                  Working...
                  X