Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long overdue

Hey guys!

Thought I might as well introduce myself even though I've been a member on here for a while now, but more of a lurker than anything seeing as all the airsoft I was playing was in the states.

I'm French and English by blood but I've got US nationality to add to that as I was born in NY (1995 - do the maths ). Only really got into airsoft in 2011, after moving to London from New York in 2005, which I assume came from being in the CCF for 4 years and loving it! On the back of that I ended up playing a huge amount each summer that I went back purely because nearly everything is cheaper and less regulated across the pond. Because of that, annoyingly all my weapons (a meagre 4 in comparison to many of the arsenals other members have) are still over there, so I'll be getting UKARA registered as soon as I've played enough! I'm at uni in Cardiff now and as of tomorrow I'll be a member of the Cardiff University Airsoft Society, so hopefully I'll be getting a lot more playing time in!

Right now I have a KWA M9, KJW M9, KJW P226 and a JG M4 Ssystem. The three pistols will hopefully be joining me but I'm looking at replacing the JG with a G&P in the near future. Also in the process of putting together a WAS DCS rig, which should be done soonish! (If anyone's selling a multicam MAP I'll gladly take it off your hands).

I've bored you enough now, so thanks for having me!

Aurelien

About the Author

Collapse

bonnax Find out more about bonnax
Working...
X