hi everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everybody

hi everyone, im jaime, i just moved over from spain, ive been almost 3 years playing airsoft in spain, so im not new in airsoft.

Re: hi everybody

Hi Dr Nick.

Comment

hi heroshark, dr nick?

Comment

sorry Simpsons reference .

"hi everybody"

"hi Dr Nick"

Never mind my foolishness ...

Comment

aa haha didnt get it, my bad, im just to serius lately

Comment

"hello every body!"
            J

Comment

sorry about my english jakeas, its been to long outside the uk, ive been 17 years in spain, and ive just come over last week, still geting used to think, talk and write in english, its not easy chainging languajes in a week

Comment

It's bloody good tbh , I think hes correcting me

Comment

haha, well, i am british, and my father dosnt speak spanish very well, so ive havent lost the english, its only taking me some time to get used to it
                  heroshark, you do need the ukara to buy anything here dont you?, i mean, i cant get an rif from poland, or from spain cant i? and i supose i cant build one and paint it orange for the three first games.

Comment

You have to fight a kangaroo then your allowed an orange ,which you then have to throw at a hippy . Then your allowed a gun .....

Comment

ok, ill be a hippy and see if i can get an orange realy cheap crappy thing to get started

Comment

I'd advise hiring the first few then get a proper rif once your reg'ed with one organisation or another .Or depending on the site once your a regular on site not only will your site be happy vouch for you people will be happy vouch for you without registering with a scheme of some sort . Many sites have their own little shops now anyway.

Comment

thanks for the advice heroshark, but the thing is im in glasgow, and renting one is betwen 20 and 40 pounds, and im gonna spend close to 120 just in the three games, and for that price, i think i could get almost two cheap crappy rifles, also, ive got my girl coming over soon, and she plays airsoft aswell, so it yould be 240 pounds.... and with a cheap gun, she can get her ukara after me.

Comment

fair doos .It does vary a lot from site to site ,worth looking a 2nd hand 2tone guns as they go pretty cheap.

Comment

yeh, ive got an advert in the forum so ill se if somebody replys me with something nice and cheap, if not ill just go for a 20 pund two tone shot gun, thats good enough for me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaimesmith i love airsoft and arms, and whatever has to do with them :) Find out more about jaimesmith
                              Working...
                              X