Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Suffolk

Hi there,

First, let me say I'm actually not in to airsoft- not that I've got anything against it, you understand. It's just guns aren't really my thing to be honest. I came on to this site (amongst others) because I'm always looking for ideas as how to improve my kit. And considering the hours on end most of this sites users spend skirmishing and running about in their gear then I thought there must be at least a few hints and tips from bitter experience I could share (aka 'shamelessly nick').

Anyhow, I'm going to post a few pictures of some fairly new gear as soon as I work out how to (I'm a technophobe), in the spirt of if I'm going to take from the site, then I should at least try and make a contribution back. And if it's not remotely interesting to anybody, or you've seen it all before- then at least I did try!

My stuff will be in the British Loadout section.... hopefully.

Once I've managed to post, I'm more than happy to try and answer any questions if I can.

Re: Newbie from Suffolk

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
    www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

Re: Newbie from Suffolk

Thanks very much mate- good of you to post.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vashtar Find out more about Vashtar
      Working...
      X