Well. You're... y'know... urban?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well. You're... y'know... urban?

Anyone who gets that reference is urban tier.

Anyways, hey - I'm Everett, also known as Zombie. I've not been lurking the forums for too long, so I figured I may as well make an account and start posting. If I'm honest, I'm fairly new to airsoft - I've only been skirmishing a few times before with rental kit though I've quickly gained a love for things and I've been setting up some starter kit for myself - specifically a G&G CM16 Raider with a few attachments alongside some DPM gear. I'm still doing research into things since I don't want to end up wrecking any of my kit, and hopefully by the end of the month I'll be all set for skirmishing.

Airsofting aside, I spend most of my time on Steam and if you haven't figured it out by this point, I'm a close follower of TTG's Walking Dead video game and I've also been reading the comics since Christmas 2012.

Re: Well. You're... y'know... urban?

Greetings. New to the forum myself and airsoft also. How do you find your Raider? That is the gun I've slated myself for my first rifle. Be interested to hear your thoughts, from one newcomer to another.
    Happy posting.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Welcome new friends. Hope you have a nice time here.

About now in any discussion of Combat Machines it is traditional for me to chip in and remind people that other good guns for beginners are available. Cyma AKs being my recommendation of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by David J-S View Post
        Greetings. New to the forum myself and airsoft also. How do you find your Raider? That is the gun I've slated myself for my first rifle. Be interested to hear your thoughts, from one newcomer to another.
        Happy posting.
        I've not had a chance to try it out on a skirmish yet, but otherwise I've kinda fallen in love with it. I've also got a friend on Steam who says they're pretty solid AEGs since his friend uses one and he's seen it perform fairly well. As for CYMA, it was a consideration but in the end I decided on a G&G because it was a cheaper alternative for me at the time, and I knew more people who used Combat Machines as opposed to CYMA guns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

EverettTheUrban Find out more about EverettTheUrban
        Working...
        X