Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very new (not played yet)

Hi guys/Girls

My name is Neil from up in Bradford. was a paintballer years ago but gave up due to the expense of match playing without sponsorship. Now decided i am going to take up airsoft after having a go with a friends gun.

Already chosen my gun and I guess you either like or loath it, the P90 (loved stargate SG1 lol) it already has a m4 box mag conversion so just looking round to see what next ......

Want the best possible range to go with the volume but not spray and pray lol.

My first venture out will be to alpha one on the 14th sept but I am hiring kit for now until gun is ready.

Re: Very new (not played yet)

Welcome to the game Neil, you'll love it, and you're right about the gun, I personally, ahem! don't love them..lol...enjoy it..
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Hi m8. Also still new (only 1 skirmish under my belt). I'm a fan of the P90 too, mainly inspired by my lack of Counterstrike skills, I could spray and pray all day with one of those. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it in your first game. I was thinking of getting a TM version for CQB at GZUrban.
      Anyway, enjoy ur first outing m8.
      Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Thanks guys, watch this space lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neiluk Find out more about neiluk
        Working...
        X