Hello from Hudderfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hudderfield

Hey I'm Jai, I'm not new to airsoft but haven't actually been to an outdoor skirmish in ages. My first ever game was at First & Only's Heywood site, shortly before it closed down IIRC
    I'm a regular of AF-UK (Airsoft Forums UK) where I'm known as Airsoft_Mr B, so you may know me from there.

Local site is Halo Mill. Plan to start going to Alpha One, Manchester Woodland, Cerberus' The Sandpit and The Works - near Halifax.
    Current loadout is replica vegetato. Bought a set of Mil-Tec / Teesar stuff a while back but I only actually use the trousers and boonie. (Got a Teesar shirt, SAAV and cap too)

I'm saving up to make an MTP / Multicam / Kryptek Highlander loadout.
    By this I mean -
    MTP - surplus UBACS and PCS trousers
    MC - Warrior Sabre leg rig, Tactical Tailor Mini MAV, Warrior DCS PC or Grey Ghost Gear MPC, pouches
    Kryptek Highlander - TMC Crye AirFrame replica / Emerson FAST helmet with a UR-Tactical Kryptek cover

Also hoping to afford a G&G Combat Machine CM16, although it's a long story, my dad basically won't let me buy anymore. I'm only 16, so he's bought all our guns. Since he's spent a lot on them he doesn't want them being sold already (without being used much or anything) I understand, but it's annoying. In hindsight, I think I made a bad decision on my first gun (got a CYMA M4)
    This is back almost two years ago I think, when I knew a lot less.

Re: Hello from Hudderfield

Welcome.

Vegetato is nice. Kryptek is expensive. If you went for something a bit cheaper you could probably have the budget to aim higher than a CM.

Comment

To be fair G&G CM'S are pretty well built pieces of equipment, we've been using them for years at Cerberus as hire replicas.

As sites you'll find all listed very different, Alpha Ones woodland being a Paintball site in addition to airsoft games, a working Quarry for the Sandpit and a derelict industrial site for The Works, Manchester woodland I can't remember who operates the location or if it's a shared site.

figjam is quite right on the cost of Kryptek, for a basic baseball cap in the pattern £20 plus... Each to there own though.
      Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Originally posted by Counting Count View Post
        figjam is quite right on the cost of Kryptek, for a basic baseball cap in the pattern £20 plus... Each to there own though.
        Thanks for the welcomes guys. The loadout I'm thinking of is going to be mainly MTP / Multicam, but I was thinking Kryptek Highlander cap (I can get one for $16) and / or helmet cover ($32) Yep not paying £100 for trousers / £120 for a shirt (as nice as they are )
        I might end up not getting a G&G CM but I have a while to think about it anyway and can be saving up in the mean time.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
          Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
          www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Foxtrot_Bravo_Airsoft Find out more about Foxtrot_Bravo_Airsoft
          Working...
          X