Nam softer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nam softer

Hi guys, I'm Olek from Lonond. I started are soft about a year ago and I only do Vietnam loadouts.
    I originally started out doing mil sim paintball at the age of 11, did that for a couple of years.
    Maybe 4 or 5 years ago I tried getting into airsoft but that didn't go anywhere. Until later year I saw a YouTuber I watch go to Nam soft event and I just knew that's what I wanted to do, plus I grew up watching films like Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, Hamburger Hill, We Were Soldiers and others.
    I portray the 25th Infantry Division '68-'70

photo5_zps86ee03b5.jpg

Re: Nam softer

Welcome. I just started 'namsofting myself. Still need a helmet!

Comment

Thanks, do you portray any specific unit? Would love to check out your impression.
      Also are you on the UK Vietnam airsoft forum too?

Comment

I didn't really go for a specific unit... Basically I built an M16A1 for fun then decided I needed Vietnam gear to go with it! I have the jacket and trousers, jungle boots, a repro flak jacket, bandolier, and a claymore bag as a dump pouch. I've only been to one theme day so far and didn't get any photos unfortunately!

I'm not on the forum, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

Comment

"claymore bag as a dump pouch" that's a great idea
          They're great guys on that forum as are the ones I met here, if you have any questions they're always keep to help.
          But anyway thanks for the welcome!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Snake-Sht Find out more about Snake-Sht
          Working...
          X