Back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back again

So as some of you may have seen I've been posting a few new threads here and there and I thought it was high time to actually get around to doing an introduction thread so here goes. I've done airsoft before way back in 08/09 and I used to pop up to the Thornbury site near bristol and DV, back then I was running my old TA issued DPM, assault vest and my lovely little M733 (I miss that little tyke). Now I'm back and eager to get back out there, however this time round I'll be running a USMC inspired loadout (see the threads in loadout section for my idea) and a full size M16 (makes a change for me).

The sites I plan on going to will be mostly black ops in Cribbs Causeway, perhaps DV again if I can get lifts there and back (such a curse not having a car) so keep an eye out for me soon, I do plan on getting a game in perhaps 2nd week of dec once I get my CIRAS and stuff. So what do I do when I'm not window shopping airsoft equipment, online gaming ranging from CoD all the way to ME and SWTOR or annoying my cats. I also love warhammer 40k but again another hobby I've stopped but still love the lore and books (can you tell I'm a geek yet..)

So that about sums it all up, so if you play In Bristol say hi etc and try not to shoot me, I have sensitive skin ha.
    Here we stand and here shall we die, unbroken and unbowed, though the very hand of death itself come for us, we will spit our defiance to the end!

Re: Back again

Welcome back mate, and don't forget you've also got the old courthouse on your doorstep for a weeknight indoor game, that's great fun too .
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolflord Find out more about Wolflord
    Working...
    X