Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Southampton

Hi all,

Thought I best introduce myself as I'm looking at getting into air soft around the south coast!
    I'm 23 and from southampton!

I have had previous experience with live firing weapons and also air soft guns but nothing at a high level and it's something I want to try and get into!

Also I am a HUGEpetrol head/adrenaline junky some I'm trying to find something which will also itch that scratch 😄

Hopefully I will meet some of you at some local sites/events and I will be able to start getting some decent gear!

Matt

Re: Hello From Southampton

Hey Matt,

I'm also local to southampton (Blackfield) and am relatively new to airsoft (started about 6ish months ago) if you have any questions, im sure I can try and answer them, although i'm sure there are many more knowledgeable people around. If your ever heading down to a game (most likely GZ woodland, the bunker or South Coast CQB i'm always up for a game!

- James

Comment

welcome bud

im in Southampton too, i play at ****** *****. and a massive petrol head as well what are you looking for

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm looking at getting a G&G UMG or something similar for the £200ish mark, have a look around and it seems a lot of deals can be had second hand!

I need to wait 2 months for me to be able to get my UKARA membership so will be March time I expect

Comment

Welcome to the game Matt, you've got a fair choice of sites down that way, with some pretty good guys too who'll be very willing to help and advise, I'm sure you'll love it..
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I'm on the Isle of Wight and play at lots of sites in the south. When not at my excellent local site I particularly enjoy South Coast CQB at the moment, can highly recommend if you are looking for fast-paced airsoft, and of course for insane-paced airsoft there is UCAP Bunker, the site that finally made me buy full face protection and a helmet, so I could play there again and avoid comments at work the following Monday

Comment

Depending on where you play I would consider different guns
              If you're playing at a woodland site, like ground zero or ****** *****, I would consider m16, m4s or AKs as you might want the extra range but If your playing at CQB sites like the ucap bunker a umg would be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are looking for a team, might I suggest Unit 13. Good bunch of lads and always keen to get stuck in - even if I say so myself!

- - - Updated - - -

If you are looking for a team, might I suggest Unit 13. Good bunch of lads and always keen to get stuck in - even if I say so myself!
                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Hi Matt. Like Jimbo I used to live in Blackfield but have since moved to Ashurst. I love my cars and guns and if you'd like to have a look at either give me a shout, you can always pop round. I have a Gas blowback AK, a TM recoil AK, an ASG CZ Scorpion Evo and a couple of pistols. More than welcome to have a go with them. My car's not too shabby either.

Jason

Oh yeah, join unit 13!

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Hi Matt, another Southampton lad, from Hythe, play at Ground Zero Woodland when I can get my rosters at work to tie up. Drop me a pm if you have any questions, ill be more than happy to help you out. Started out about 7or8 years ago, been through almost every good manufacturer of guns G&G through to Systema, to kick off with I would have to say you wont be going far wrong with a ICS MP5 or something. Will do the job wherever you decide to play.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RmattB Find out more about RmattB
                    Working...
                    X