Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello to all
    Fairly new to the sport finally getting ukara sorted, so far only playing at absolute airsoft, reading, but eventually looking to give everywhere good a try, any tips on how not to spend every penny i have on guns and gear?
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Airsoft and spend money......yep!
    And welcome to the forum.
    What has taken your fancy so far when it comes to spending money.
    sigpic
    "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Tip on how not to spend lots of money: You buy cheap you buy twice. I say this as a former cheapsofter.

Comment

Thanks, so far any rif i look at, unfortunately for my bank account I'm into some ww2 guns as well as finding the milsim side incredibly interesting. The 'buy cheap buy twice' does seem to be the regular theme, i will do my best to avoid buying any cheap tat, never looks good enough to show off anyway

Comment

For the money, the finish and quality of WE AEGs is hard to beat at the moment. Unfortunately, they're modern, but perfect for milsim. God, I sound like a broken record!

Comment

Well Alpha, welcome to Airsoft, where this no way to avoid spending loads, on guns and gear, I'm afraid it's what we do...Buy cheap, you're disappointed so you buy twice,...Buy expensive, you're well pleased,..so then you just save up and buy something else....
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alpha.s1 Find out more about Alpha.s1
            Working...
            X