X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from skeletor!

Thought i best say hey!

Hi im Benn AKA Skeletor

I am part of Reading University Airsoft, Currently the president 2010/2011.

Im geared up with:

TM g36c aeg standard
    TM mp5k aeg standard
    TM glock 18c aep standard
    Warrior l96 springer standard
    KJ works beretta m92f gbb standard

Currently looking to upgrade my L96 as im hoping to be reading uni's DM for any mathces we play.

cheers.

Re: Hey from skeletor!

Welcome to the forum. Please take the time to read the forum rules, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, welcome. Nice guns, any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
        Hello, welcome. Nice guns, any pics?
        Cheers, I'll get some pics done soonish all of its pretty standard really only a few modifications.

g36 has a gemtech silencer
        mp5k has a pdw folsing stock and a pistol silencer (was going to mod it out with a rail system, but they are like gold dust to find the metal ones!)

Comment

greetings, youve probably been to the mall...but have you been to the bingo hall oposite, if you have whats it like?
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hey Ben, don't know if you remember me from the first few airsoc meetings...Simon - One of Kiran's mates?

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
            greetings, youve probably been to the mall...but have you been to the bingo hall oposite, if you have whats it like?
            The Bingo Hall is very sweet. If you can get on a training day with Jim and his lads, then it's really helpful and a very good day. Best Airsoft experience I've had so far was in there.
            Lots of little and big rooms and rooms inside them and the massive bingo court, kitchens and the old admin blocks makes for some very interesting scenarios, and it has balcony's and stuff round it. Supposedly they were "looking to" make it absailable down into the bingo court for different scenario games which sounded immense...
            Ohh i miss it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Skeletor RUAS (Reading University Airsoft) President 2010/11 Treasurer 2011/2012 Find out more about Skeletor
            Working...
            X