Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum

Hello guys,
    New to the forum but I've been playing airsoft about two years now. Tried it for the first time for my stag do...........loved it! I organised a few more private days then went to my first skirmish day, found everyone so friendly and helpful I knew it was a sport I would be involved in for a while.

So invested in a new BOLT M4........that's when things went downhill. With the gun and make being pretty new to the market it had a few teething problems(bit of an understatement) went back to the store no less then 4 times in 6months for warranty repairs or replacements, the gun spent more time in the store then out on skirmish days with me.......left with a crappy G36 rental.....which actually worked better ha!!
    I lost all faith in the gun and seeing that the store I bought it from have no stopped stocking these guns. I have purchased a WE 416, as for the Bolt I am considering selling or keeping it as a project, totally stripping it down and building it up with new upgraded parts to hopefully end up with a really good gun.

I am part of a small team, made up of family mainly, we play in the north East and should be going round a few new sites all over the country this year.

Any advice for the Bolt would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks guys

Re: New to forum

Hi dude, sorry to hear about the shit with the gun, but glad to hear you love airsoft..welcome in.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I thought this story sounded familiar!

Told you, I can rebuild it. I have the technology. It will be stronger. It will be faster... (cue Million Dollar Man music)

Hell, if it lasts a single skirmish it will be an improvement! Hahaha! Pics when you get the WE!

Comment

Cheers Steve, the Bolt has taken a back seat for now WE has now arrived !!

Richie, you'll regret saying that it'll keep you busy ha

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
        I thought this story sounded familiar!

Told you, I can rebuild it. I have the technology. It will be stronger. It will be faster... (cue Million Dollar Man music)

Hell, if it lasts a single skirmish it will be an improvement! Hahaha! Pics when you get the WE!

Comment

Pics!

Comment

.......to follow later ha. Going to get some decent ones with the camera

Richie its a bit of a beast with the extras added on

Comment

Is it as solid as my SCAR?

Comment

I still haven't seen that yet, you back down this weekend?

Comment

No unfortunately, my psu is still at your dads! Can't charge my lipos grrrrrr!

Comment

IMAG0896.jpg

Here you go Richie ����

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
                      No unfortunately, my psu is still at your dads! Can't charge my lipos grrrrrr!
                      Arhh nevermind, could of had a look and brought your SCAR.

Comment

Might see about popping down Sunday if Laura fancies it.

Edit: Oh, and SWEEEEET!

Comment

If not I might come up to you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CharlieRomeo85 Find out more about CharlieRomeo85
                          Working...
                          X