Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Newbie

Hi one and all,
    Where to start on an intro is always fun.
    Well my real name is Mark, i'm 38 years young and reside in a little town just north of Norwich UK.
    I spent 6 years with the Territorial Army as a Royal Green Jacket, so you can expect me to eventually go full milsim at some point.

Up until 07 i was a fanatical paintballer, but moving home, dodgy knees and finances meant i have to give it up. Until i moved i was a senior marshal on a site, deisgned themed game days and in my free time played sup air tournament ball.

Well years have passed and i find myself (hopefully-fingers crossed on a new job front) with time and income to spare. My thoughts turned to keeping fit, the familiar buzz of adrenaline and a need to blow off steam. But i decided to make a change of direction and due to there being a few localish sites, thought i would adventure into airsoft.

I am what you would call, a complete newbie, but i have spent the last week reading anything and everything about the sport. So i have an idea what to expect in terms of UKARA etc.

I'm hoping to get my kit bits over the next few months, then get some game time, UKARA registration. The god help my wallet.

I am hoping to eventually own 3 'kit setups' which i plan to do in the following order....any helpfull pointers to good suppliers/sources would be much appreciated.

Stargate SG1
    British Infantryman circa 2001.
    WW2 British Airborne solder complete with sten gun ala Pegasus Bridge.

Thats the plan. Of course no plan ever survives 1st contact with the shinnies.

Anyways.
    Hi to all, don't shoot the newb!

About the Author

Collapse

ghostwalker 43 year old airsoft newbie, former tournament paintballer and marshal. Ex TA RGJ, WW2 hstory buff. Find out more about ghostwalker
Working...
X