Florida Airsofter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Airsofter

I am brand new to airsoft. I don't even own a gun (just a couple of spring loaded pistol toys that I fooled around with). My experience before was paintball and laser tag. (Don't laugh. The laser tag was a blast because the guns were realistic feel and range).

I'm also a real shooter. I hunt and have lots of outdoor experience. I shoot a lot of real firearms. Additionally I have a concealed weapons permit and carry daily. I know that is something yall may not be familiar with. I am hopefully going into law enforcement in the next year too.

Anyway. I am hoping to get advice and game ideas. I have a few of my own as well.

Best killwas laser tag. I had on camo coveralls and I just stood behind a tree and waited for people to get about 20 yards away. Dump a mag into them and change positions. I never laid down and got like 10 kills. Nobody was looking for someone standing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Florida Airsofter

Hi, Welcome to the forum, are you based in the Great Britain or still in FL?

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
      Hi, Welcome to the forum, are you based in the Great Britain or still in FL?
      Still Florida. This website had a lot of hits so I figured it was worth coming in and talking to yall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Forum buddy, and enjoy your airsoft..
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stonewall50 Find out more about stonewall50
        Working...
        X